On Thursday 23 June the matchmaking event of Industrial Technologies will take place. This part of the programme offers you a chance to meet new partners and exchange ideas for collaborative research, technology transfer and commercial opportunities. The Enterprise Europe Network organises the matchmaking .
This matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to target companies, universities and research institutes, investment and commercialisation partners for short one-to-one meetings to establish new contacts and to explore business development and collaboration options. Each pre-arranged meeting will last 20 minutes.
The matchmaking event enables participants to find partners for commercial and technological cooperation:
- Build new partnerships for future funding calls
- Explore options for technology transfer, licensing or acquisition
- Build new partnerships for research and development projects
- Find buyers or development partners
- Find new partners for subcontracting and outsourcing
- Find new financing opportunities
- Find new partners for developing new demonstration and pilot activities
The Industrial Technologies 2016 conference concentrates on exploiting new industrial technologies in creating a Smart Europe. The main topics of the conference include:
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Advanced materials
- Nanotechnology and nano-enabled production
- Digitalisation of the industry and connected factories
- Sustainable and efficient production through renewable feedstock & industrial biotechnology
- Network centric production
- Flexible and reconfigurable production
- Servitisation of production
- Resource efficient production processes
- Electrification of process industry
Costs and registration
Participants of the matchmaking event will need to register for Industrial Technologies 2016 first in order to participate in the matchmaking event.
On this registration form you can present yourself, your company and your technology and select potential partners of interest you would like to meet with. Registration for the matchmaking event is possible until 22 June.